WELCOME!!!!!

วันจันทร์ที่ 6 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Nike CTR360 Trequartista Review


esh off the review of the CTR360 Maestri comes the review of its younger brother, the CTR360 Trequartista. Up until a few weeks ago, I had passed on reviewing the CTR360 range, and I can tell you that I regret waiting so long now! Built with quality and value in mind, there were times when I actually found it difficult to differentiate the performance of the Trequartista to the Maestri. As reference, Trequartista is an Italian term for attacking midfielder, so before wearing them you can already tell who they have been designed for. I wore a size 9US in the Red/Black colorway during testing.
Breaking In
The Trequartista was a breeze to break in. From the first time of wearing they felt super comfortable and throughout testing I encountered no problems. Before breaking them out in a game, I wore them for one training session and that is all I needed. You are pretty much going to be able to take these from box to game (pending you have the right size of course.) In terms of fit, they are absolutely true to size.
CTR360 Trequartista soccer cleat
Comfort and PerformanceOne area where you can tell a difference is in the insole, where there is not as much support as in the Maestri. But, overall I felt that these offered a very high level of comfort. They are created using a super soft natural leather, so there is some room for the boot to stretch and mold to your foot. The one thing I was impressed with was the all-around feel of the boot, and to be honest I would say that when you have a pair in your hands you will question why they are available at such a competitive price! In terms of on field performance they were spot on. Running, cutting and changing direction resulted in no problem, with the boots always feeling extremely snug on my feet.
TechnologyThe only piece of unusual technology used in these boots is the addition of built in control pods around the front. They were very effective on the Maestris, but on the Trequartista things were a little bit different. I noticed over the space of a few games, the actual pod seemed to flatten out, unlike in the Maestri where they are still clearly defined and visible after a few weeks. But don’t get me wrong, they serve their purpose adequately on the Trequartista when controlling or striking the ball.
Value
Are these worth the money? ABSOLUTELY! Prices for a pair vary, but you can probably get them for around $70 and they are well worth it! At times, I actually felt like I was wearing an expensive, top of the line boot, making them a excellent purchase if you are on a budget.
Nike CTR360 Trequartista 2 CTR360 Trequartista Heel
NegativesIt is difficult to give a negative for a boot like this. If there was one thing, it is related to the fact that these also scuff easily. The red part at the back of the cleat took a few dings and knocks that were noticeable. Other than that, no complaints.
SummaryThese are a great boot for any soccer player out there, but if you are an attacking player on a budget they are a must have! As I said, there were times when I found it difficult to differentiate these from more expensive boots because of the quality they offer. If you happen not to be an attacking player, don’t be put off as I have seen players in positions all over the field sporting these. They weigh in on the high end at 11.4oz, but I wouldn’t let that be a defining negative factor as they are built around comfort and performance. After reviewing the Trequartista I would place them as one of my go-to boots, and rank very highly amongst the current market choices.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น