WELCOME!!!!!

วันอังคารที่ 7 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

What are the most comfortable Socks?


 received a great email earlier this week asking a very simple question, what soccer socks do I think are the best? One critical piece of equipment you need is a good pair of socks that fit properly and are comfortable. Having the wrong size, or a sock that slips, can cause some unnecessary discomfort.
To be honest, I don’t have a comprehensive answer to this question right now, but it is now something I am going to work on getting further information to you about.
What I can tell you is that I have worn several different types of socks over the last few months including Umbro, Adidas and Nike with mixed results. I currently use a pair of adidas Formotion Edge Sock that have been working out really well. I have always seen them as a go-to sock because of their price and reliability. Adidas use their patented Climalite technology to manage moisture, and they use compression in the ankle and arch for added comfort. With that being said, different players look for different attributes and I will try to put together a comprehensive review of what options are available.
Stay tuned for more information on soccer socks over the next few weeks. In the meantime, let us know below if there is a particular sock that you wear that you think works best!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น